MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE OPERATING ROLAND MACHINE (UV/WATER)
- Ensures that daily production targets which are 48000 sheets per shift are achieved in relation to the required company standards.
- To study the program of the particular machine.
- Discuss the program with the previous shift operator
- For the happenings in the previous shift
- Jobs for the shift
- Study the job carefully through the W.O. envelope.
- Takes charge of the shift
- Arrange and allocate work responsibilities to the crews and leads them for better production.
- Check the materials available for each job (e.i. type of board, size of board etc.)
- Check the auxiliary items for printing (e.i. Ink, varnish, blanket etc.)
- Explain the information on the work order required for printing to the subordinates.
- Check if color, text & size are approved before ensuing for printing.
- Run each jobs after getting approval from the production supervisor.
- To make sure that all the quality procedures concerning the production are completed.
- To make the Production Reports of each shift.
- Make sure that machine has been cleaned and ready for the next shift. As well as keeping the work station clean and tidy every after completion of each work.
- Informs the Supervisor, in writing, about machine maintenance, spare parts and consumables.
- Ensuring proper action to avoid wastage of material with the coordination of immediate superiors.
- Ensures that tools and used plates were properly stored and arranged every after use or upon completion of each work.
- Performs work specifications instructed by immediate supervisors.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in printing technology or trade certificate for its equivalent (if any)
- Experience in offset printing
- Knowledge in printing technology
- At least 3 years’ experience as machine operator