MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for All activities of the department.
- Responsible for subordinate staff of the department.
- Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements;
- Manages complex planning studies, development applications and reviews.
- Reviews and processes plan amendments.
- Alerts management in advance regarding critical situations may occur such as low productivity, material shortage.
- Schedules and conducts meetings.
- Reports to General Manager in all aspects of planning related concerns.
- Presents reports and other findings to top management.
- Attends substantial meetings.
- Supervises Production Planners.
- Final approval for all processed work orders.
- Reviewing of Daily Plans.
- Inquire explanations for unachieved daily production targets
- Coordination between Production & Sales.
- Minimize production overtime while maximizing the output.
- Monitoring Raw Material consumption and placing orders.
- Reviews or assists in the review of planned workload and be able to supply necessary data to support assumptions.
- Assists in controlling, organizing and monitoring with the flow of materials.
- Assists the production planners in drawing up the master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation.
- To look after the shipping dates and to ensure that the time table was met according to sales forecasts or customer perspective;
- Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times;
- Plans sequence of assembly, installation, and other manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers.
- Confers with department supervisors to determine status of assigned projects
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions
- Checking the accuracy and viability of the product specification;
- Allocating, distributing and checking work with available staff;
- Improving processes and cost-efficiency;
- Recommending changes and improvements
- Ensuring deadlines are met.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Printing Technology or its equivalent.
- 5 years experience in Production / Material Planning or 8 years managerial experience in printing & packaging industry.
- Printing and Packaging for Folding Cartoons